HOW TO APPLYExchange programme students
(ERASMUS, BILATERAL AGREEMENT, CREPUQ):
1. The student's university must send a letter or email to the IEP’s International Relations Department containing the names of students selected for the exchange (firstname.lastname@example.org). This list must be sent to the IEP before 15 October for the semester starting in January and before 15 May for the semester starting in September.
The student's name, date of birth, and email address must be included in the request.
2. Download a registration file for the desired programme:
CEP / PEPA
3. The completed registration file and application for university accommodation must be returned by 15 October at the latest for the spring semester (January) enrolment and before 15 May for autumn semester enrolment (September)
Non-exchange program students (independent applications)
1. Application for the CEP only. Please be aware of the very limited number of places.
2. The student must download on the IEP website:
Pre-registration / application form (independent students)
3. The candidate’s file must be completed and returned to the IEP before 15th May at the latest with all the required documents. The jury’s decision is usually made known at the end of May.
ALL ACCEPTED STUDENTS
Once an application is accepted, students should take the time to read the Paul Cézanne University Guide book to find useful information concerning their arrival at the IEP.
Paul Cézanne Aix Marseille III University Guide Book for International Students
For more information, please contact: email@example.com